STOP PAYING MONTHLY FEES. 3,500 TV CHANNELS TO CHOOSE FROM WORLDWIDE, AWARDED BEST OF THE NET 2009.

STOP PAYING MONTHLY FEES. 3,500 TV CHANNELS TO CHOOSE FROM WORLDWIDE, AWARDED BEST OF THE NET 2009.
ONE OFF PAYMENT, EASY INSTALL, PC BASED, CAN BE ADAPTED FOR TV, SPECIAL OFFER NOW ON!

Monday 14 December 2009

Love Life Love Music - Sandkat

What Else Could You Put on Here Except The 2009
X Factor Winner

Well he did it and  have to say it was as exiting as winning the Newcastle/Sunderland Derby.  Fabulous!
As the episodes continued I found it became more and more tense and in the semi-final I have to admit, I hid my head in a cushion as my nerves got  the better of me, so what Joe felt like is anyones guess.  He certainly didn't show his nerves in his performances but over the last few weeks it bacame apparant by his expression the pressure was building.  Being a humble and down to earth lad, as the results were read out in the semi-final and final, it was plain to see that Joe was never complacent, never made the assumption that he was so good he couldn't do any other than win. He kept his feet firmly on the ground and certainly wasn't taking anything for granted.  Nevertheless, the first time I saw Joe I was sure he could be a possible winner and as the shows continued I became more and more convinced of his talent, more and more delighted by his personality and more and more proud of seeing his popularity grow.  So well done Joe,  we can all get back to normality for a while before he hopefully returns with this North East anthem on his CD (I hope).  It was a great night Joe, congratulations again from us all in the North East and everyone else in the country who voted for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment